Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IS IT LATE ??

you finally apologise to me for the misunderstandings .. is it too late for this SUCKER ?.. if the good guy wasnt standing in the middle and do the right thing .. will you know wad's wrong with you actually ? ?
The good guy wants me to understand the situation and think objectively .. I'LL TRY FOR HIM ..
not for you both SUCKER ! im doing the right thing not for you both ! but for the ones behind supporting me and the ones who's backing me up all the times !

you wants me back and wants me to continue helping you ..
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT .. YOU WANTS ME GO AND NOW YOU WANTS ME BACK ON 22? ? ? ON THE REST OF THE DAYS FROM 4/5/2010 ONWARDS !!!
let me tell you .. if it wasnt for the good guy .. i'll jus piss you off ..

AS FOR THE GOOD GUY'S HEART .. I WOULD RELI WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO HIM FOR UNDERSTANDING THE REAL SITUATION AND HELPIING ME TO CLARIFY IT ~ !~

I'LL CONSIDER FOR THE 22 ND AND THE REST OF THE DAYS FROM 4/5/2010 ..
I WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT SO FAST AS IM STILL DAMN 'HOT' WITH YOU BOTH BUS****


~jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment