Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1.June.2009

wow..time flies..it's june..ah..really passes so fast since getting off from my spm seat on
1.december.2008

anyhow..its 1.june.2009..approximately six months had passed..

woke up early today..11am..to me its early e lah..haha..get ready and went to wei jie's shop and work..is actually have fun der..not work lah..went till around 4 plus den went to his home . .

later on i went home and hav a rest..wow...sotired..den cancelled my meetings with chun hao (short plug)..haha..so sorry to him dat put him aeroplane for the ..em..many times e..can't remember..haha..so sorry chun hao..anyhow,made an appointment with him on wednesday nite e .. harap kali ini dapatlah kami sama-sama menjamu selerA .. haha

later on went k4 with my big brother..saw many pple..church pastor and most importantly..guess wad..haha..i met BIG HEAD !! wow....wHen he's at b.p,never do i met him at k4 b4...jus since he went mmu..ah...met him pulak... met his mum,sis all..jus dat cayjiann was not around..

chat with him for awhile and den talk bout this fri's i.u nite..wow..free tickets for ex-council members . . not bad mah.. haha. .shiok..~~

was thinking of going..but den gunna ask permission from my _ _..1st..so on i went to pasar malam and dapao laksa..nice indeed..later on went home and watchtv

continued with my maths T homework..haha..so relax..just 1 question only.. haha

after that edited my post for today . . and dunnowad To do leh..

~jon..';

11 comments:

  1. wahaha den r u going??
    zzz stil permission neh
    wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. buddy..i wan de ticket..me dy say tat v wiil rush bk 4 de iu nite le..i wan it ler..den v can enter free le wor..wahaha...tel ur tat ppl tat me is goin n i will take good care of u de..dun worry tat..hehe..n tel bubu kia tat he muz go wor..coz i oso long time din meet him le..hehe^^.. anyway when i reach bp dy d program dy gone half le bar..bt i still wana go wor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna go!!!!!
    damn lar..i cant make it..
    i m sooo SAD!!!
    sobsob..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kang u lik so much wor...
    wahaha...
    good la...come bec oso din say haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha/.
    anne : relax relax .. haha..why cant join ?not cumin bk wo ?

    Kang:sure buddy..but i dun tink need tk ticket de bah..we just straight enter ok le bah..haha

    Song yan:sin ah ..dun kip boom me..wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalo..cant make it.
    hav exam.
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 my beloved songyan..u noe de la..2 days is never enourf 4 me 2 meet all my frenz de..wahaha..so i wil meet u when my holiday de time lor..tat means starting frm next week is my holiday le la..gt time zai come out lateh o go kai kia la.wahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...y me sin wor??
    zzzz
    kang alwiz say nia.
    wahaha sienx de..tis time blif u lo..
    wait n see
    wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. anne: relaxyah ..haha..iu nite got cd d yah..later copy one can watch ady..haha..btw,study hard and all the best in your examinations..gambate . .

    songyan:fuuh ? ?my trend is sin ah ..haha..sodun tk it to hearT..haha..wen kang holiday den go lateh bah..but prob is schoolin gunna start ady..sien dao lo..till 4 pm leh..crazy de..

    kang:buddy,you got holiday mei ? didn tell me oso .. sin ah .. haha..good joke good joke..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I.U Night got cd..Ya lor..And mine last year de..
    Don't know who took it..Din return to me.Really sinful dao~

    Kang you don't gan pao dy la..Never find me..Muahaha..

    Song Yan cannot sin too much..You sit beside me everyday..I'm watching you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...yaya..DATS A SIN !!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete