Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2.June.2009





























oo..today special..woke up damn late today..woke up 11plus..den felt tired..continue my sleep..but den interrupted by phone calls,sms at 12 plus.. den continue till 2 plus..wahahaha..really crazy e me..woke up phone got 5 messages pulak . .

~got ready everything and watch my favoutrite tv shows " HOUSE"..very nice for today's story..after watcing den went minyak beku with my mum . . bk ady round 6 pm ..

quikly rUshed to wei jie's home and went home around 7 plus .. get ready and went for maths T tuition . .wow.. reached der jus like pasar malam . .haha.. today's lesson taught on 'symmetrical quaRtic equations' ~ a lil gonG gong.. but quite relaxin cuz homeowrk finished at der e ..
Went home wa... such a heavy rain..thunder striking..scary.. den went dapao ..
makan at home den bloggin lo . .today's life Quite boring e .. nothing to do..
wan study also nO mood..haihzz..



~up der i post some of the pictures taken with my best friends'

2 comments:

  1. wow make me emo nia...
    urgh...
    anyway those pic r al so memorable..
    lol today ttn i reali gong...
    hwk stil din do aikzz..
    rush home s rain pour so heavy out of the sudden
    den hav to trouble my uncle come fetch me half way..
    i run too slow liao..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..you meant tuesday night ? ? chemistry i very scareleh...ver ytough leh..chamzz

    sin ah..run for wad..rain better sit car if can ..if not later get cold den starts shiver den sick liao..haha

    take k yah ~~

    ReplyDelete